Thursday, April 30, 2009

It turns every hill into a downhill......


Or that is what Conrad keeps telling me. He claims it's "skills training". Kona thought is was pretty cool until she realized that she didn't get to come along. Anyhow, Conrad got a new dirt bike about 3 weeks ago, and somehow managed to fit it into the back of his minivan to get it home. He's been disappearing for hours during the day and then starting training sessions just as the sun goes down. Dishes are multiplying in the sink and nothing has been cleaned in weeks. He keeps telling me he doesn't have enough time. After I finish my 48 hour work week I role my eyes at him. I guess enough was enough. This week when I pulled into the drive way I saw what appeared to be a second bike in the drive way. My gut reaction was isn't 1 enough. Then I noticed it's mini-me size. For me! Yeah! Now I have a reason not to clean the dishes too. 

Kona isn't getting what is so fun about the bikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment