Sunday, October 3, 2010

A new chapter

It's been a whirl wind of a couple weeks. Big life changes ahead. I'll be in Hawaii from now until December 8. Then I fly straight to South Africa until April 5th. So during the last couple weeks I quit the job, packed up an entire house, painted said house, fit everything I need for the next 8 months into 2 bags, and said goodbye to the dogs. Fortunately my dad came up to Reno to help paint. In a little over 24 hours and between the 3, okay 4 if you count Bliksem, we got it done.


See mom, I can help paint all the yellow bits.

.....and I miss you guys when I'm on the ground, so I learned how to climb the ladder.


Dad is in full mask while spraying, I got the super fun job of operating the staple gun to cover all the windows in plastic. The day was a success as I managed to not staple myself to the house.

I miss them already


Please come home soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment