Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Getting it done

Reno on average gets 7" of rain in a total year. It's a desert. This year it feels like we've had nearly that in the first week of June. It has rained every day so far this month and the forecast doesn't look much better for the coming week. Along with the rain there has been a 30-40 degree temperature drop. 3 weeks ago we were in the 90's and Saturday for my long ride we hit a high of 48. Yeah! So, after swimming in the rain and the two hours it took me to re-warm after that I decided to ride indoors today..... in June. My cold weather clothes and neoprene booties have long ago been packed away along with the trainer. 6 hours on the trainer has absolutely no appeal, but neither did freezing in the rain. So I popped in the movies and got it done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment